Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moses & a Picture Update

Exodus 3:11-12
"But Moses said to God, "Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?" He said, "I will be with you; and this shall be the sign for you that it is I who sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God on this mountain.""

I recently got an email from someone with these verses.  See, I've been feeling like Moses a lot these days, asking God "Who am I that I should go to England and start up a youth ministry?"  And just like Moses, I am asking the wrong question.  It's not about me, my talents, or my abilities.  It's about me being obedient to God's call, and submitting to what God wants to do in and through me.  God says, "I will be with you."  I need to know that this is enough.  Please pray for me in this.

Here's a few pictures to update you on some recent happenings...

Not the best quality picture, but here's me with my current roomates.  L-R: me, Betsy, Alaina, Christina

Enjoying a picnic in the park with Betsy

One of the pictures I took in the park :)

At Oasis Church on Sunday... it was different than I'm used to, but it's always good to see that God can be worshipped in so many ways!

The church uses the Midlands Art Centre to meet, and it's located in a big park.  I went outside after church and here's something I saw

A touch of home.  Lots of Canadian geese!


Be blessed friends!

No comments: